Notes from the Show:
- Episode #200 with Sahara Rose is a great podcast to get more background info about Ayurveda
- check out her cookbook: What to Eat for How You Feel
- Favorite Menu Item: Vegetable Pancakes
- Favorite book recipes: Red Velvet Soup & Cooked Apple Pre Breakfast
- Favorite drinks: Vida’s cup, Tulsi tea, Gardenia tea, mooringa,
- Bhagavad life
- check out the Bhakti Center above the restaurant
- taro root - a great healing replacement for potato
- asafoetida spice — a good replace spice for onions and garlic
Cool Things to Check-Out:
-I'll be at this CAP Beauty event in NYC on Jan. 24th
-Interested in learning how to launch your own podcast? I'm gaging interest for podcast advising + perhaps eventually an online course down the line. Email us to let us know if you're interested.
-Sign-up for my newsletter to get updates on where I'll be and what I'm loving!
-Get my book Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling
-The Good Fest will be in L.A. on Feb. 3rd, 2018 !! Get $10 off with the code "KATIEDALEBOUT"
— Show Sponsors —
I'm thrilled to have Juice Beauty as a sponsor for the podcast. It's the only makeup brand that will actually feed and nourish your skin while you wear it. The company uses only antioxidant-rich certified organic ingredients sourced from farms in California. If you haven't heard my interview with the founder, Karen, you can check that out here. My personal favorite products include the Green Apple Cleanser and the Primer. Karen (the founder) also recommends the Stem Cellular CC Cream, SPF products + in her makeup bag: lip crayon (Malibu, Pebble and Laguna), phyto pigments eyeliner and mascara. Be sure to use this link for 15% off all your online orders.
Have you signed up and tried out Care/Of yet?? If you have tweet me your pics of your cute packs! If not you NEED to give them a try. Why do I love them so much? Care/Of creates personalized supplement packets for you based on your unique needs and delivers them in daily customized packets for 20% less than comparable brands. They come in cute customizable packages (that have your name on them!) making them easy to take with you on the go and know exactly what to take each day. It's a win-win-win, you save time, you save money and your optimizing your health specific to YOU.